ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

The Gaikore Group is a private real estate investment group headquartered in Sacramento, CA. Gaikore investment portfolio and consulting services includes but not limited to residential, commercial, and agricultural properties, with over 30 years of combined experience. Our goal is to improve your investment experience. If you are interested in learning more about Gaikore Group, our portfolio & services, please contact us at contact@gaikoregroup.com.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Fence-BEFORE Pictures

Good Fences make Good Neighbors...

At least that's what they say.  The other day, I happened to look out my kitchen window and saw my neighbor struggling to pull up the fence, that we share, which fell down during the last winter storm.  I went to help her push it back up.  Incidentally, she asked me if I wanted to share in the cost to put up a new fence since the one we have is pretty old and was falling apart.  I said I would and she told me that she got an estimate from a fencing company to do it for $25/linear foot.  I told her I was a license contractor and I would be able to do it for $19/Ft.  She was happy to hear that and asked me to hire my guys to do it right away.  So we got started two days later.

Here are some pictures of the Take Down of the old fence:
















0 comments:

Post a Comment